Self Managed Super Funds, or SMSF
Managing Your Future Wealth
Today, there are more than 1 million Australians who have decided to take charge of their super and are running a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF). Representing a combined asset value in excess of $550 billion, it's the biggest single pool of assets inside the Australian superannuation system: larger than both industry and retail funds.Manage your super
How you manage your super today will have significant impact on the choices you have in retirement, which is why SMSFs are rapidly becoming the vehicle of choice for investors who want greater control of their retirement savings.
With an SMSF you can:
- Take control of your super
- Access a wider range of investment options, including direct property
- Enjoy flexibility to implement effective tax strategies
- Instigate estate planning
- Pool family assets
Setting up an SMSF
We’re experienced at setting up SMSFs, so we’ll make the process as easy as possible for you. We deal with all the paperwork, liaise with the legislative bodies so your SMSF can commence right away. You’ll need to sign documents along the way and make some decisions, but we can take care of the details.
Borrowing in your SMSF
We're specialists in Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements (LRBA's) that are required for SMSFs to purchase residential and commercial property inside your fund. Talk to us about the property purchase you might be considering. Learn More
SMSF administration supportWe’ll support you in the administration of your fund by:
- Establishing SMSF structures
- Corresponding with the ATO on various issues
- Preparing trustees’ minutes in relation to certain events
- Preparing year-end financial statements for your SMSF
- Preparing and lodging the fund’s annual income tax and regulatory return
- Preparing an annual actuarial certificate
- Coordinating the annual independent audit of your SMSF.
SMSF administration and support shouldn't be complicated and with our guidance and advice it doesn't have to be.